Theory of half empty glass

This is my own theory that actually i picked up from theory that we often heard as well. 
They mention it, it is about how your perspective of seeing this glass. 
http://aceproductivity.com/ace-004-proactive-positivity-the-glass-is-half-empty/

Is it half empty or half full?
well in m point of view I like to see it as half empty glass because I believe everyone must have basic knowledge of everything. And it is depend on them either they want to fill it more or just leave it empty like that. 


On my view, obviously I would like to fulfill my glass as much as I want to. But however in one stage that I found out that no matter how willing am i, how hard i try i can't fill it with anything else. that is why i come out with this theory. Actually it is related also with the question about settling. As one time my friend ask me, "do you think, am i ready for settling?" hahaha random question indeed.

Well here is my theory:
On this pathway of life there are season where you need to walk through thing, to learn to absorb a lot of things around you. In that phase i believe my glass have been half empty. Within the time when I got really tired, there is nothing can enter my little brain anymore everything just came passing by. I know that is time to settle. to create, to produce, to share. Until it is half empty again and then you can fill it again with another lesson. Sound like vicious circle right? but i believe life is about a rotation sometimes you up and sometimes you down which is that make it interesting ;)

so which glass are u now? :):)

PS. I also found out that when u ever questioning about thing. Even though it is seems so hard to find the answer, one day the time will come and reveal it to you :) even though it not always black, or white, sometime can be grey ;). Of course the answer can always change depend on the situation because nothing is infinite except changes right ^__^ 
Good luck ^__^





Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Diary diatas kanvasku

Suatu Masa, Berlabuh Harapan