New Year 2015 #latepost

Hi ho, I've just have a thought to share my new years eve celebration, even though it's quite a while a go. But anyway it is something different and quite worth it to be share here. As a treasure of memories ^__^


Well, my roomy and I planned to have New Year's eve dinner in our warmth small flat. This plan occur just because no one of us had any certain plan. Voila, and we did it. We prepared some nibbles, main foods and some drinks. A bit of decorations in our place and little bit of sparkle for later on mid night session ;)

As a usual dinner we had a beautiful meal, and light chat. Everything just so simple but meaningful. Time just passing by and we decided to move to the river to see the fireworks. As we arrived we could see the fire work was starting to lit. And together we was counting down and finally  the fire work was on. It was wonderful, we also deliberately lit the sparkle that we had. To support the euphoria that  we had as 2014 was fading away and 2015 is coming.

To celebrated we opened champagne and drunk straight away from the bottle. It was awesome (it was my first time drunk straight away from the bottle and it was so sparkly hahahaha). My roomy also shake one bottle of champagne and thrown away almost all of them. It was so much fun.

Member of  New Year's eve celebration 

While we were walking back to our place, the spray water that supposed to watering the park was turn on. Haha and of course we was playing with it and obviously we got bit wet. It just fun, feel like great starting point for the new year. it was nice and pleasure to had this wonderful celebration with you guys. ^__^




This Year feel so weird, a lot of emotion that include
I do know that i am finally take roll in my own world at least
I am starting to complaining and being a human
It is so tiring actually
I can not denying so many beautiful feeling as well which I will never ever wanted to change to other experiences cause it is so amazing. I am glad it has ever happening to me  because it is so wonderful and i love it  >__<

This stage i do understand it is time to back to reality, playing time is nearly over
Come to new chapter in my life
I will do my best
Hopefully everything will running smoothly and i will very open if there any luck that will come to me #fingercross 

Anyway 2015, beautiful year, will be very rich year.
I'm glad i have already tasted the beauty of 2015 and i believe it will be awesome year ^__^ 
Time to reach our dream and make all of our wishes comes true, for my life love with a lot of laugh 


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Diary diatas kanvasku

Sederet Lirik Lagu Yang Kuingat