Little star b'day in 2016 "another year another journey"

Well, it has been ages since my last post, so I have decided to start again. Because today i just got that gut to post something, some compilation pictures that have been passed but still golden, cause heaps of memories and lesson in it. So check it out ^__^
In this very moment i will share about my birthday in 2016.
Hahaha it is funny, in a previous year i will mention my age, but not this time. Just because uhhh yeahh i feel it. I am aging :( :( but i learnt the lesson doesn't mean my soul have to be aging as well right?
I will always be me, yesterday tomorrow and today. When i am lost and i thought i found my self already and got lost again hahaha
Well it is life, it suppose to be fluctuate isn't?
Well here we go...
midnight surprise 

So its started with midnight surprised party.  Yeapppp i was woken up at 12 pass little bit, then my brother,sister and cousin sang birthday song along. My brother with his guitar, my sister with the cake and my cousin with loads of balloon and sign. So yeah i made my wish for my following year :) :) wishing me.......... "hahahaha not that fast :P  they said we should not saying the wishes out loud because it will break the mantra :) :) "
BBQ and picnic in victoria garden
So, lunch time I decided to barbie it. Uhhh yeahh went to a very memorable BBQ place in a centuries, victoria garden. We made our BBQ there with a very windy day and cloud come and go to say hello. However we manage to do it even though not that fantastic :) :) Well the party wasn't over yet, here we go another chapter....

night hopping club

Uuuhhh yeaahh, we washed it out with club hopping; even though we just went to two club because of get kick :P :P Welll it has been an awesome random day so with this i closed my birthday celebration. And thank you heaps for all of the wishes and participation from everywhere. Lets continue to write on this life book :) :)

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Diary diatas kanvasku

Suatu Masa, Berlabuh Harapan