Work, be on duty, labour


It is my six and half month in Perth. At the moment I'm still looking for jobs. It was tough thing. There so many feel include in  it. From desperate, happy, nervous, exciting, paralyse, and many more. But don't worry I'm still trying to reach my dream.

I don't know but it's so difficult. My orientation is changing. It's not good. I should stay a head with my principal. I should happy with everything that I do, because this is my choices. But sometimes I'm forget to feel the moment. Again that fear appear and destroy everything.

 Finally I could manage it, even though it wasn't perfect but I'm happy that I just realize what have been missing from my life. Yeah and know I'm still struggling, and try to climb the hill that I have done it half way. I know there have something for me. I just need bit patient.

At least I have tried my best, I'm happy with this. Now I know what I want and what I don't want to do. Even in the middle of the way there so many challenge or sometime I must heading different way first to reach my goals, it doesn't matter. Because in every things that happen in my life it have a value. A heap of experience will be really priceless than anything else.

Thank you of everything that have happened in my life, everything really meaningful for me. Every breath, every talk, every act have built my character no matter how hard or interesting it was. For all of people who have I met, have taken part in my life thank you because all of you I could be in here, stay though and fight for the future. The land, the sky, trees, nature, air , water, fire which make my life much colourful.

I'll try with all of my power to reach my dream, I'm not afraid because I know there always you who can take care of me. No matter how silly, stupid, insane and nuisance I am. Because I know we belong one with each other. As the earth and the space all begin from the material and spirit.

Support me always, and I'll try my best. I'm ready to play role in the world.
keep spirit
- the pedestrian

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Diary diatas kanvasku

Sederet Lirik Lagu Yang Kuingat