To He

To he, the one that also got involve to brought my father in this world

Thank you very much for everything that you had done for us. There are nothing in this whole world that we can do to return it. Every single memory, each advise, any presence as always remarkable and irreplaceable

I know I was not care that much to you, often when you were come around I choosed to go away and left you there. And you, you will said it is OK. Just carry on I have just came over to watch TV. Just sometimes you protest that you came for a visit and asked me to stay.

I am sorry for everything that I have done, all of egocentric and disrespect that I have done

Now you have gone, united with the one that you loved. I believe you are happy there and your way full of light. Thank you very much, even though in the different dimension I believe you are watching us and taking care of us. Thank you, I know you are no where but here in our heart.
I love you so much, Thank you for everything's 😘💕💕💕

Among ring acintya 30.3.2015

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Diary diatas kanvasku

Suatu Masa, Berlabuh Harapan