Second Christmas in australia

Well this is my second Christmas in Australia. Firstly of course hoping to get shift (times to earning money cause they pay better in public holiday) but anyway that's not working proper way but I do know that I need day off too. So its pretty chill though cause finally I can get like three day off in the row. Ha ha time to having a little bit of fun. :) :)

So actually my plan is about to trying my friend's tradition to take a shot in the morning straight away when I'm waking up. They said its to clear all of the bad spirit. Haha but unfortunately pocket hasn't allowed me to do that so might be next time :P


Well I've decided to wake up late, still in hibernating session. Then time to have fun. Yeah I went to my workmate house to have lunch. There I talked with her family and i learnt a lot of things. Some different point of view about world, way of living in this beautiful world. The most interesting part that I found out some reality or maybe opinion about my country, or in other way another impact of history in Indonesia back then. Which is I have never realized before. The other thing I also learnt about Australia as well and some tips and trick to travel around Aussie. What a productive conversation I can say ;).

Then after the interesting conversation we had lunch which very yummy. It is typical Philippines dishes. I have just couldn't stop to eat it. It was wonderful. With full tummy we decided to play Wii Fit, it so cool cause she has so many games and CD such as sports, dance, and other sort of games. We have just spent almost whole day to play the game. Well when you enjoy some moment to much you just didn't realize how fast it was moving. 

Whole day has passed but time to go to another session of Christmas party. I went to my friends house to had BBQ (so typical Aussie style) and of course as usual I was definitely so late. Luckily my friends keep some of the BBQ for me cause I was starving. Haha and the rest of the day was wonderful. A lot of conversation and catching up about what have passed while we are not around together. Ssst finally for first time I got drunk, ha ha ha. Fortunately it was not that bad drunk because the next day I didn't got hang over, even I'm quite surprise cause i woke up for the first time at 5 am. what an awesome thing. ha  ha ha 

Well I'm glad that I can taste that experience and it was always nice to catching up with your friends isn't. Sometimes it just like come home, especially when you are away from your real hometown friends is the best remedy of everything. Thank you my friends you have just made my Christmas, nothing else that I would ask for the return of the time that we had spent together cause it was totally awesome. and of course it also because we are so fuc**ing awesome <3 p="">

Ah yeah still about Christmas, something little bit different is for the first time finally I did celebrate my Christmas in my workplace, we made morning tea Christmas dishes. Share gift and greet it just so lovely, new experience ;)

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Diary diatas kanvasku

Sederet Lirik Lagu Yang Kuingat